2013 - 2014 Combined Catalogs of the Colleges
Tuition Installment Pay Plan (TIPP)
Students may elect to pay tuition in installments during the fall and spring semesters. The following conditions apply.
- A nonrefundable, $15 charge is due when the installment plan is initiated, which must be before the end of business of the Friday of the first week of classes.
- At the time the plan is initiated, 50% of the tuition owed must be paid. Also 50% of the tuition for any classes added to the pay plan between the day the plan is initiated and the Friday of the first week of classes must be paid at the time the class is added. Added classes not included in the pay plan, must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Tuition for flexible-entry courses may not be paid in installments unless added to the installment pay plan prior to close of business of the Friday of the first week of classes for the term in which the pay plan is initiated.
- Course credit may be denied if payment in full has not been made by the end of the semester.
- A promissory note must be signed when the first payment is made.
- If courses are dropped, the refund (if any) is applied to the balance due.
- If courses are dropped and no refund is due, the balance must still be paid in full.
- A $10 late charge is applied to a late payment (maximum of $20 per pay plan).
- Payment due dates and amounts are ½ at the time the pay plan is initiated, ¼ before start of the 6th class week, and the final ¼ before start of the 11th class week.