Mountain View College's faculty, administrators and staff review, update and reaffirm its commitment to its stakeholders by evaluating its strategic plan annually through both qualitative and quantative measures. The mission and vision statements, along with the College's goals and core values are part of the strategic planning process. Following are the strategic planning components.
The mission of Mountain View College is to empower people and transform communities! As a comprehensive community college, we provide exemplary education through higher education programs, workforce development, educational support services, continuing education opportunities and community partnerships. We promote student success and professional development while practicing good stewardship and sustainability.
Mountain View College empowers people to improve their lives and communities through exemplary education. The college is committed to building a diverse and inclusive learning community that promotes students' success, good stewardship, employee achievement, and positive global impact.
- Dedication to student learning and success
- Commitment to integrity through honesty, fairness and transparency
- Demonstration of outstanding customer service, good stewardship and sustainability
- Cultivation of teamwork, mutual respect and common purpose
- Celebration of diversity and community
- Meet the Educational Needs of Southwest Dallas County
- Empower Students to Meet Academic Success Milestones
- Demonstrate Leadership in National and State Student Success Agendas
- Empower Employees for Institutional Success
- Achieve Organizational Effectiveness