Training employees to be productive and skillful is one of the most expensive problems facing companies. To help combat this, the Bill J. Priest Campus of El Centro College has partnered with ACT, best known for its college entrance exam, to be the Dallas headquarters for a testing and training center designed to help businesses and individuals achieve their goals while boosting the skills of our workforce. The Bill J. Priest Campus of El Centro College ACT CenterSM offers convenient and affordable access to more than 2,000 high-tech, web-based job training and testing programs. The ACT Center is an invaluable addition to the DCCCD. The ACT Center provides:
- Local training or distance learning (when appropriate technology is available).
- On-demand learning opportunities for individuals or groups.
- A backup source of training, even when training is typically conducted by training staff of the corporation.
- Individualized, self-paced courseware that will save time and money by not duplicating what employees already know.
- Latest state-of-the-art technology for delivering training, education and assessments.
For more information, visit the Bill J. Priest Campus of El Centro College Web site at http://www.elcentrocollege.edu/bjp/.