Class schedules are made available online each semester as well as the summer sessions that outline the courses that are being offered. As students register, some class sections reach capacity and are closed. Once a class is closed, you may no longer register for that particular class. You may only register for classes that are open at the time you are registering.
Registration for specific courses takes place throughout the academic year. Refer to Flexible Entry Courses in this section and/or contact the Advising/Registration Offices for additional information.
Follow these steps:
- 1. After completing the Application for Admission, you will receive information at the end of your application indicating your "Next Steps." Follow these directions. If you need additional assistance, please contact the Admissions/Registrar's Office.
- 2. Submit all documentation that is required to the Admissions/Registrar's Office as indicated on your application.
(test scores, transcripts and meningitis documentation)
- Complete a Pre-Assessment Activity.
- Obtain a schedule for the semester for which you are enrolling. Schedules are available online at http://econnect.dcccd.edu/econnect/Schedule/index.html.
- Meet with an advisor to determine the courses you wish to take. You may be eligible for online registration if you meet specific eligibility criteria. Refer to Recommended Academic Load in this section to assist you with determining how many hours you should register for in a given semester.
- Register for classes.
- Pay for your classes by the designated due date on your registration summary or establish a tuition payment plan with the Cashier's Office or online at eConnect.dcccd.edu.