How to Enroll
- Complete an online Application for Admission through the college website or print an Adobe PDF version, complete it and submit your application to the college Admission’s Office.
- Submit all of the following with your Application for Admission:
- Proof of Texas residency (for those who wish to be considered residents for tuition purposes),
- Scores from college entrance exams (SAT, ACT) taken in the last five years from the date of testing,
- Scores from the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills (TAKS) taken in the last five years from the date of testing,
- Scores from the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) taken in the last five years from the date of testing.
- Approved Texas Success Initiative (TSI) program test scores,
- GED certificate (required for students who have taken the GED exam),
- Official transcripts from high school earned within the last five years,
- Official transcripts from the International Baccalaureate Organization, The Diploma Programme
- Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended (required for students with college experience).
- Bacterial meningitis documentation
After you are admitted, but prior to registration, you must either present scores from TSI, ACT SAT, TAKS or STAAR. Currently, the colleges of the DCCCD offer the TSI state approved assessment instruments. Please see your advisor to determine your Pre-Assessment Activity and testing requirements.
Please refer to the college credit class schedule for registration dates.