2022 - 2023 Catalog
Information about participation in any organization may be obtained through the Office of Student Life. The development of student organizations is determined by student interest. Categories of organizations include:
- Co-curricular organizations pertinent to the educational goals and purpose of the institution;
- Social organizations to provide an opportunity for you to make friends and establish a sense of community with fellow students;
- Student Government Association (SGA) offers students on each campus an opportunity to serve as advocates in support other students;
- Service organizations to promote your involvement in the community and
- Pre-professional and academic organizations to contribute to your career development.