2021 - 2022 Catalog
Due to COVID-19 status, visit https://www.dallascollege.edu/services/pages/default.aspx
Dallas College encourages students to pursue an education beyond high school and welcomes all students to attend. Students are encouraged to complete the application process well before registration begins for the term they plan to attend.
Learn more about Applying for College and the Six Steps to Enrollment.
All students must complete the application process. A new application is required for all new students and for former students who stopped out for one year or more.
- Apply for Dallas College enrollment. Completing our admissions application speeds up the enrollment process. (Note: You may also apply by completing the Apply Texas Common Application. If applying through Apply Texas, please allow time for your application to be downloaded into our Dallas College records.)
- Connect with an enrollment representative for pre-advising.
- Comply with Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements. Learn more at https://www.dallascollege.edu/apply-reg/testing/pages/default.aspx.
- Meet with an academic advisor and attend an information session.
- Register for classes. Students may register on any campus of Dallas College.
- Pay for classes.