New students who are entering the college for the first time should follow this version when selecting courses.
Show me what changed in 2017-2018.
- Have completed ITSC 1401, BCIS 1305, BCIS 1405, COSC 1301, POFI 1301, or equivalent within the last ten years with a grade of "C" or better.
- Are 65 year of age and older.
- Have completed 12 hours of college level work by Spring 2011.
- Are seeking career and technical education through an Associate of Applied Science degree, a certificate, or credit contract training program.
- Are transient university students.
- Are Dual Credit students who have not graduated from high school.
Students will be allowed to retest one time in the first semester of enrollment. The retest fee is $10. If students have not passed the test or successfully completed ITSC 1401, BCIS 1305, BCIS 1405, COSC 1301, POFI 1301 by registration of their second semester of enrollment, they will be required to enroll in courses to address their computer literacy deficiencies.