2015 - 2016 Combined Catalogs of the Colleges

Official Degree Plans

If you are seeking an associate degree or certificate, you should request an official degree plan by completing a Degree Plan Request form – contact your college's Admissions or Advising Office for information on where to complete this form. Official transcripts of all previous attempted college course-work must be on file at the time of your request. A degree audit will be conducted, which includes a review of all of your completed college-level courses, including transfer course-work. You will be notified by the Registrar's Office once your official degree plan has been processed.

Students receiving federal financial aid are required to select an eligible program of study by logging onto eConnect and choosing a program from the list at FA Program Selection. Making a program selection for financial aid purposes is not the same as requesting an official degree plan or applying for the granting of a degree. All students, including those receiving financial aid, are strongly encouraged to file an official degree plan.

© 2024 Dallas County Community College District.