Advisement and Plan for Academic Success
For each student who fails to meet the minimum passing standards, the college shall:
- Advise the student regarding developmental education necessary to ensure the readiness of that student in performing freshman-level academic coursework.
- Provide a plan, working with the student, for academic success, which shall include developmental education and may include provisions for enrollment in appropriate non-developmental coursework.
- Each plan for academic success shall:
- Be designed on an individual basis to provide the best opportunity for each student to succeed in performing freshman-level academic coursework.
Provide to the student a description of the appropriate developmental education considered necessary to ensure the readiness of that student to perform freshman-level academic coursework.
- Provide to the student an appropriate measure for determining TSI readiness to perform freshman-level academic coursework, which shall be a grade of C or better in the terminal course, or appropriate scores on developmental education exit exams.
- Students may logon to eConnect at https://eConnect.dcccd.edu/ to view their Academic Success Plan.